Rules of play
Children’s Play Area:
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area.Parental supervision is essential, as it is not supervised by our staff. You agree not to organise impromptu birthday parties without prior consent from the Owner or Manager of the Centre. You are also asked to respect that Kidzplay is a café and therefore bringing your own food to Kidzplay is not permitted.
Children’s Play Area Rules of Play:
- All children must be supervised by a parent or guardian whilst on the premises, and/or in the frame
- Ride on, or any other toys must not be taken into the frame, they are for use on the road only
- Smoking is not allowed in the play area
- No food, drink or chewing gum
- No glassware
- Remove shoes before entering the play area but WEAR SOCKS at all times (children and adults)
- Arms and legs should be covered
- Remove all jewellery, badges and all other sharp objects
- Children who are unwell should leave the centre
- Leave all personal items such as money with parents/guardians
- Children who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care
- Children should not be allowed to climb the front of the frame
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, damages or theft
The responsibility for supervising the children who are attending parties remains with the party parent. The guests will be required to sign the rules of play above It is the responsibility of the party parent to confirm all the details of the party booking 4 days in advance of the booking. Kidzplay cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes to the booking It is the responsibility of the party parent to pay in full in advance of the party. We will require payment for the party 72 hours before the party is due. The party deposit will be deducted from the final balance; however in the event of a cancellation the deposit will not be refunded. Kidzplay cannot be held responsible for inclement weather, sickness or other force majeure. In this event the deposit is non-refundable.
The member pass is for the adult assigned to the pass only. It cannot be given to anyone else to use to gain access into Kidzplay. Any member who does give their pass to anyone else will have it rescinded without any refund given. Play and Eat Entry after 3pm includes a hot meal for one child. There is no substitute for the meals offered and the entry price cannot be reduced for the price of the meal.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Here at Kidzplay we are delighted to offer a number of memberships for you to come and enjoy Kidzplay whenever you like.
Kidzplay + Kidzercize Weekly Memberships
- A one off joining fee applies to set up the membership. As long as you remain paying your weekly feesyou will never again be charged the joining fee, so you can keep the membership for as long as you like
- You can cancel your membership at any time using the Online Form provided. Upon cancellation we cannot refund any weeks not used and we cannot refund the joining fee. If you wish to rejoin you will have to pay the joining fee again. Cacnellation will take effect 7 days after the notification via the online form. If a payment is taken during this time, the payment will not be refunded.
- We cannot refund any weeks not used, we can just cancel the membership from the week we receive the confirmation that you wish to cancel. If you cancel the direct debit we will deem that as notification too.
- Cancellation will be effected if you cancel via the Kidzplay cancellation online form. Email or verbal communication of a wish to cancel is not a notification of cancellation. Also your membership will be automatically cancelled if you have failed to pay 2 weeks in a row.
- The payment will be taken automatically from either your paypal account or your credit / debit card you set the payment from. After that you don’t have to worry about renewing, your membership will simply carry on until you cancel.
- This membership is for you and your children only. You cannot share it or give it to another person to use the membership. If you do this then we reserve the right to cancel your membership immediately and no refund will be given
- No refund will be given when the centre is shut for whatever reason
These passes are only available to registered childminders. They allow unlimited entry into any Kidzplay Centre for an unlimited number of children Monday to Friday. It includes free cordial for the children and a free instant tea or coffee for the childminder.
This membership is valid for use by the childminder only, and is not transferable to any other. By buying this membership you agree to be bound by the rules of the centre
This membership is £24.95 a month or £55 per quarter, charged via your credit card or paypal account every month / quarter until it is cancelled in writing.
Please sign these terms and conditions to gain access to Kidzplay and its associated partners